I lost my thought..  

17.11.08

So I've had three big thoughts in my brain for a week or so, and now I lost 'em all. Great.

Is greed the state of wanting more than what you have, of wanting what you can't have, or of wanting something and being determined to get it at any cost? Interesting thought. I'm not entirely sure, myself.

I saw a church sign the other day that caught my attention. I still don't know what I think of it. It said: Jesus- his life changed death, his death changed life. What do you think?

I still can't remember the other one.

Uhm.

Oh yeah. Protective parents. Try not to think of them as babying you, so much as them loving you enough to try to keep them safe. There was more, but I forget it.

This is a stupid post. But, this is how my disjointed brain works. Now you know.

Also, I really am adekkted. I've been having Circle dreams >_<

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


1 comments: to “ I lost my thought..

  • leo509
    November 18, 2008 at 2:12 AM  

    Greed is 'excessive or rapacious desire, esp. for wealth or possessions.' So saith Dictionary.com :) Greed is all the things you mentioned. Covetousness was also a word that came to mind.

    Jesus' life changed death and his death changed life. Hmmm... interesting. Not sure what to make of that. John 3:16 comes to mind.

    Protective parents...I think this one was written by a protective parent ;) The hardest thing for a parent to do is to let his/her child fail. Parents do not want their children to get hurt. They don't want their children to do wicked things and end up in all manner of trouble. Parents desire the best for their kids and for their kids to be happy and safe. The world is a cruel, hard place. There is also beauty and love to be found as well, but without a guiding hand, it can be easy to fall into the wrong situations. And I think that too often, in the name of doing what is best for their kids, parents sacrifice their kids on the altars of success and power and money and fame. It's a hard thing to let your child go his own way, especially when that way is frought with danger and sin. How could we look at ourselves knowing we let our son/daughter go astray?

    Not such a stupid post, even if you did ramble a bit. :)

    So you're adekkted. Umm... congratulations? ;) :)

NaNoWriMo!

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster